......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Friday

L'Origine du monde

It seems half of France is using the French edition of Google Image Search to discover the various locations on the Internet of the image of performance artist Deborah de Robertis 'performing' while sitting under Gustave Courbet's, L'Origine du monde (Origin of the World) (1866) hanging in the Musée d'Orsay, Paris.  The French Google Image Search dumps the frogs off at my latest post and the cheese-eating surrender monkeys are either too thick, or too lazy, to scroll down through my blog to discover the post that contains the photograph for which they are searching - my 'Queer as Cunt' post, HERE.

See HERE for the artnet news story of June 5, 2014
Please to notice how the Yankee editors of artnet news censor the photograph, but not the painting.  Oh those Yanks, Puritan prudes toting guns! 

See HERE for the reason why people were searching for that same wonderful sheela na gig in February 2016.


FRANCE Google Screen Capture

Then there are the large number of folks from Ukraine and South Korea being directed to my site by their particular Search Engines after querying the words, 'Woman Cunt'.


UPDATE
GERMANY Google Screen Capture

It seems the Krauts are doing it too!
Notice how the Google Image Search page is structured differently depending on whether you are German or French.  Go figure.  Innit?


UPDATE 2
I've no clue why this and my 'Queer As Cunt' blog posts have become ever so very popular of late.
Vulva Envy I reckon

3 comments:

Sterculian Rhetoric said...

You're not stealing it from me, cuntface, you're liberating it from
him

Mardi Gras?
Show us yer teats then.

Leslie said...

Nah I'm sick. My face is swollen like a muffaletta. Ask El Toot to show you the pics I sent him.

And The Simpsons? Who knew my opinion of you could actually sink lower.

Sterculian Rhetoric said...

El Toot?
You know he ain't gonna like that diminutive.

Lower?

Muffaletta?
That makes perfect sense, I always figured you to possess brains composed of nowt but a tasty olive tapenade.