......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Thursday

More Fun With Retarded Brits



".......pusillanimity......." ?

You can use the big words with me, they don't frighten me. Except maybe big, foreign words, I think. You know, filthy lexical migrants coming over here, filling up our sentences and keeping our good, honest indigenous words under-employed.....
bastards!

".......Federasts...."?

I'm totally nicking that one. Scathingly(1) near-homophonic to pederasts!
 

As for your use of the Greek Cassandra myth, I think it rather malapropos. Firstly, she was not weak nor foolish. Misunderstood, even insane maybe, but not weak or foolish. Secondly, Cassandra's prognostications came true - her curse was that she would never be believed. Do you mean that the dire predictions of The Right Honourable David Cameron MP will come true and that those who deny these predictions and support the "Leave" campaign are synonymous with the folks who disbelieved Cassandra - and will be proved wrong?
Or..........
Perhaps you mean that the predictions of The Right Honourable David Cameron of joyous and generalized beneficence of remaining in the EU will come true and his curse is the "Leave" campaign won't believe it?

".......dribbling piss down his expensively tailored leg....."

That is potentially rather callous of you. What if one, or more, of your readers had/has a relative(2) who was incontinent? There are many causes for this, not the least of which could be Traumatic Gynecologic Fistula caused by a violent gang-rape by a brace or two of Pakistani men behind a chipper in Newham?
Wouldn't you feel bad?
I inadvertently upset one of your dear readers a few days ago when I made light of TB. It behooves us to be careful about what we say. We don't want to upset anybody. Innit?


(1) Got that word from watching an old 1960s movie with Hayley Mills -
 The Trouble With Angels or some such.

(2) Perhaps the older sister of a reader's grand-mother about 100 years ago?
28 February 2016 at 14:41
 Delete
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHJpbcWm34H30kT_qVuO2qZ5iv44sBACUiHp6AyDmBEJcYvOYLmBPY0MOnjr6-4HQhgUy-GklQYoiCGYNqcewv12EXLRCSdgmzV9QIUQxq_3lBV2xCUdqaFqtYHvMGzzRxGN5VeA/s60/090410125816_ray_caesar_gallery_thmumb.jpg
Dearest mikebravo @ 28 February 2016 at 12:47

"......It will have it's(sic) Rumplestiltskin(sic) moment and disappear to annoy less worthy commenters......."

FANTASTIC!!!!
I know you are not reading this ordure, but I knew you had it in you!
You are a clever boy!
The Rumpelstiltskin allegory is very apropos for yours truly!
I spin the pedestrian straw of much of the content I find here in this Handy Comments Facility into Verbal aureus! Granted, for many ‘round ‘ere this "Aureus" is of the Staphylococcal persuasion. Nyuck!
28 February 2016 at 14:56
 Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...
This thing has got victimhood written all over it. In the mother language we call it æþryt.

Good piece by the way, Raedwald.
 

Steve
28 February 2016 at 15:14
Anonymous 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHJpbcWm34H30kT_qVuO2qZ5iv44sBACUiHp6AyDmBEJcYvOYLmBPY0MOnjr6-4HQhgUy-GklQYoiCGYNqcewv12EXLRCSdgmzV9QIUQxq_3lBV2xCUdqaFqtYHvMGzzRxGN5VeA/s60/090410125816_ray_caesar_gallery_thmumb.jpg
Æþryt !!!!!

I know and love that word!


Æþryt Queynte
28 February 2016 at 15:27
 Delete
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHJpbcWm34H30kT_qVuO2qZ5iv44sBACUiHp6AyDmBEJcYvOYLmBPY0MOnjr6-4HQhgUy-GklQYoiCGYNqcewv12EXLRCSdgmzV9QIUQxq_3lBV2xCUdqaFqtYHvMGzzRxGN5VeA/s60/090410125816_ray_caesar_gallery_thmumb.jpg
*     Sterculian Rhetoric said...
*     Mr. Rædwald

"........Before 1600, little divided us in terms of advancement from the arabs, the asiatics and the chinese,....."


This is simply not true.

In the 13th century, Islam, India and China were developing mathematics with place-value notation, determining the Precession of the Equinoxes and writing 
exquisite poetry and treatises on optics and algebra while the Europeans were still swinging in the trees - metaphorically.

I agree that after the European Enlightenment of the 16th and 17th centuries, the Judeo-christian West left the rest of the world behind, but prior to 1600, the European Caucasoid was an ignorant buffoon. The Catholic Church kept The West under its jackboot of ignorance for 1,000 years. The Reconquista in Iberia, the Silk Road and interaction with the Ottomans re-introduced to Europe the learning from Ancient Greece, Rome and Asia. This kick-started and fueled the Renaissance. Oh, and maybe some Irish monks helped too.
28 February 2016 at 20:52
 Delete
Blogger Malcolm Stevas said...
Raedwald, your libertarian tolerance is admirable but the "Sterculian" twit is making too much noise - like listening to the World Service on shortwave way back when, too much distraction. He/she/it is clearly very young, very pretentious, very prolix, and only does it to annoy. In lieu of arranging for its bottom to be smacked until it bleeds, please get rid of it. I would hate my longstanding enjoyment of your posts, and the commenters (most of them) to drive me away if this vermin is not controlled (i.e. extinguished) summarily. I suspect I wouldn't be the only one to depart...
28 February 2016 at 21:54
Anonymous Ed P said...
Well said Malcolm, I second that - his/her effluent has pissed me off too.
28 February 2016 at 22:34
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHJpbcWm34H30kT_qVuO2qZ5iv44sBACUiHp6AyDmBEJcYvOYLmBPY0MOnjr6-4HQhgUy-GklQYoiCGYNqcewv12EXLRCSdgmzV9QIUQxq_3lBV2xCUdqaFqtYHvMGzzRxGN5VeA/s60/090410125816_ray_caesar_gallery_thmumb.jpg
Dearest Malcolm Stevas @ 28 February 2016 at 21:54,

Such vehemence
Such hatred.
Such intolerance.
Are you part of ISIS / ISIL / IS by chance?
You certainly have their mindset when it comes to inclusion and acceptance.

Please to enlighten me as to the 'noise' I am being accused of exuding today?
I respond to other commenters ONLY when attacked by them.
I do not 'start' a conversation with anyone except Rædwald.
Today I questioned the appropriateness of Mr. Rædwald's use of the Cassandra myth and his grasp of the level of Intellectual development in Medi-evil Europe. These queries were certainly en pointe vis-à-vis his missive above, and I argue, quite acceptable and legitimate comments.

In your eyes, what would I have to do to be an acceptable commenter(1). Must I become a lobotomized toadying sycophant with a cute diminutive which I use to address Mr. Rædwald in order to blend? "Raedmiester" or "Raedikins" perhaps?

Query?
Do you often threaten Blog Administrators with departure when you don't get your way? What was that you said about being young? Those threats of yours are like a toddler: "I want, what I want, when I want it!"
Also, I reckon you have a rather inflated sense of your importance 'round here if you think your threat might change behaviours. No one is important 'round here - except Rædwald. If I was Rædwald, I would not in the least appreciate being threatened.

I am as Queen Lear, a girl more sinned against than sinning.

(1) Yeah yeah. Leave. Right?
28 February 2016 at 23:05
 Delete
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHJpbcWm34H30kT_qVuO2qZ5iv44sBACUiHp6AyDmBEJcYvOYLmBPY0MOnjr6-4HQhgUy-GklQYoiCGYNqcewv12EXLRCSdgmzV9QIUQxq_3lBV2xCUdqaFqtYHvMGzzRxGN5VeA/s60/090410125816_ray_caesar_gallery_thmumb.jpg
Mr. Rædwald?

I will abide your wishes.

Let me know of them here, in this your most excellent Handy Comments Facility.

I invite all my admirers to contact me here: biliousity@gmail.com.
Through that private medium, y'all can tell me what you
 really think of me: unencumbered by legal restraints and societal norms.
28 February 2016 at 23:17
 Delete
Anonymous