......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Friday

Gibberish

Sterculian Rhetoric 13 December 2015 at 15:31
I imagine the above toadying dullards had to research the word, among countless others no doubt, 'quixotically'.
Kwix
or
Key?
Innit?
And I too can employ baseball metaphors: "A very thought provoking and entertaining article from right field thank you." Unfortunately, even in the interests of mocking the less intellectually endowed, I cannot bring myself to use punctuation happy faces. Apologies.
Speaking of Quixote, The Tutor wrote some pretty poetry for me, entitled Erotica Dulcinea. I found it quite humourous, but The Tutor maintains that women by the score cannot wait to drop their drawers for him when he reads it to them. Go figure. White women! Meh!



Person #1 14 December 2015 at 03:53
Actually, sweet child, I didn't need to research - and I'm sure Kath didn't either. You do very well (for one so young) in using big grown-up words - and giving the impression that you understand them. No mean achievement for a youngster!
There is however, more to being a polemicist (I suggest you Google it) than stamping your little foot, metaphorically sticking your tongue out at the grown-ups, and generally shouting "Hey! Everybody! Lookit me! Lookit me!".
Nevertheless, a promising - if somewhat unsophisticated - start.



Sterculian Rhetoric 14 December 2015 at 04:18
"......There is however, more to being a polemicist.........."
You're telling me! I thought it would be easy to do, but on my first attempt at the Hercules(No Handed Chopper) move, I slipped and got rug burn on the old Mons Veneris.
I don't deal in metaphor. I live in simile. Like for instance, my Performance Art Sheela Na Gig gets all the attention from grown-ups I can possibly stand.



Person #1 14 December 2015 at 05:17
Perhaps they (the grown-ups, that is) are wondering if you were placed above a door or a window, you would successfully ward off evil spirits.
If you could, you could be invaluable in the weeks prior to an election...



Sterculian Rhetoric 14 December 2015 at 11:08
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above a chamber door?
Perched? Alas! A fucking bore.
Quoth the VD, "Nevermore."



Person # 2 15 December 2015 at 09:06
SR is, by her own admission, an Asian woman. Could be young, could be old, there's no telling from her English-as-a-foreign-language gibberings, facile and pointless as they are. She also calls herself VD, which, with unconcious irony is not referring to a disease, but a toothed vagina.
Unfortunately like so many trolls, her witterings are turning up on lots of good sites, which are not improved by the comments she expresses.
Please go away and grow up, or grow old, learn proper English and then attempt to make intelligent comments which add to the points under discussion, rather than debasing them. Thank you.



Sterculian Rhetoric 15 December 2015 at 10:18
I also call myself:
Aquarians Love To Fuck - ALT-F
and
Pudenda Non Grata - PNG
Do you, Ed P have the authority to make this request of me on the blog of another? And even if that Saxon cunt were to grant you such, why would I have to both go away AND grow up, or grow old? I should think simply going away would suit your sensitivities, why would you care what happens next?
And would you be so kind as to enlighten me regarding how it is, exactly, I am not rendering the Queen's English properly?
Now as far as my witterings(sic) are concerned, you are indeed quite correct, they are both pointless and facile. Regarding these 'lots of good sites' upon which I am reputed to be 'turning up', I can imagine how the content of the comments I express would not 'improve' them, but am I meant to?
Query?
This sentence fragment of yours,
"......her witterings(sic) are turning up on lots of good sites...."
Is this an example of proper English you request that I should learn? Since when has a phrasal verb, 'turning up' been considered proper English(1)? And wouldn't the phrase 'lots of good sites' be more properly formatted as, 'many good sites'? Is the word 'witterings' actually a word? It does not appear in my OED. Perhaps it is a vulgar vernacular heard only within earshot of Bow Bells? Informal dialect? Argot reflective of your Class?
I would like to take the liberty to rewrite your sentence fragment.
To wit:
.......her vile word salads are appearing on many good sites....
Reads much better, Innit?
And as for the 'troll' epithet?
What do Ibsen, Grieg and Gynt have to do with anything?
I do not troll, my voice is terrible. I do not trawl either, at least not here or at the fine establishment of one, Dioclese. Both of these cunts have known me for two or more years. At what point do I cease becoming a Trawl and become one in the 'Community'?
(1) In fact, it is a phrasal verb which ends in a preposition. Now we all know that ending a sentence, or anything for that matter, in a preposition is something up with which Sir Winston and I will not put. Innit?
Don't fuck with me little man, I'll eviscerate you. Ask Saxon about that which I am capable.



Sterculian Rhetoric 15 December 2015 at 10:57
Please to notice I did not 're-arsehole you with a claw hammer' as Dioclese would say regarding your curious spelling of the word 'unconscious' and your use of the wonderfully creative neologism 'gibberings'. Regarding the latter, I am aware how one can change a verb (gibber) into a noun by the addition of the suffix '-ing' (gibbering). In this particular case, I am not altogether sure you can now pluralize this resultant noun with the further suffixing of an 's'. Or is the word, gibberings to be treated now as a noun which takes a singular agreement like the words 'checkers' or 'billiards'? Has the suffixing of the 's' to the noun 'gibbering' lost its plural connotation altogether and is now to be understood like the words, 'preggers' or 'starkers' or 'bonkers'?
I would like some help on this from you, an obvious native speaker of The Queen's English.

Innit?

No comments: