......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Monday

Fish are nibbling at me 'thingy'


I woke up in a muddy ditch this morning after a particularly raucous bender last night.  The Tutor tells me I was the second-best sylphic siren at the party.
Second best?
Time was, I was the best.

It seems I was lucid enough before my watery romp to don a necklace of violets - symbolic of my faithfulness, loyalty and devotion to Gin and Tonic


P.S.  Engage the link below to fully appreciate this decidedly non-Asian version of my intricate beauty.

 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/John_Everett_Millais_-_Ophelia_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

1 comment:

Flaxen Saxon said...

Frankly, Miriam, I can't be arsed to check out the link. I'm a lazy cunt after all. Anyway, your sapphic post reminds me of a time, in my reckless youth, when I woke up at 4.00am, totally naked, with a Chinaman sucking my toes. To be honest, I'm not absolutely sure he was Chinese, definitely Asian though. These days I'm aware that you don't all look alike- ya see, I told you, I'm sophisticated. Them Jap cunts have long soulful facies and Filipinos are rather squat. These days I could probably tell a 'generic' Burmese physiognomy from a bog-standard Vietnamese.

As for the errant Chinaman who had the temerity to engage in slurping my hallux limitus. Let us say, soon after, he developed a speech impediment and a limp. Nuff said.