......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Saturday

Foreplay


The Tutor remembers who, exactly, he was sleeping with when he first heard this tune.  She went on to become, a decade or so later, a VP at Mellon Bank Corporation(1) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.(2)  The Tutor only slept with the crème de la crème.
Obviously.


Hence me?


Right?



(1)  Now since 2007, I think, known as BNY Mellon.  I could be wrong - on account I just don't give a shite about the "goings on" in the New Military Industrial Complex.  Innit?


(2)  Where The Tutor blessed Fisher Scientific - Instrument Service Division - (part of Allied Corporation at the time) for a short time before realizing he was destined to be self-employed in The Canadas in order to meet me.




Later that same year, by the time this tune was released, The Tutor was already ministering to another damsel - who, by the way, did not go on to become a 'mover and shaker' in the World.


P.S.

The Tutor knows some cunt from The Big Easy who does not adore Boston!
Can you believe it?
Well fuck me from behind with a Tea Party, but is this NOLA Cunt a cunt, or what?

No comments: