......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Saturday

Here's The Buzz

Since The Tutor did this, I've no idea what goes on in his boudoir at night - or during the day.
An update:

The Tutor:  "I've a new pet!"

Me:  "Really?  You replaced me that quickly?"

The Tutor:  "Funny!  Yeah.  It's a mosquito.  I've named him 'Bloodsucker'.  Quite ironically I might add."

Me:  "Bloodsucker?  Ironically?  Him?  I get it."

The Tutor:  "The little beast flies about my head each night as I try to fall asleep.  His tonal discharge is oddly comforting.  I reckon Bloodsucker considers me to be a walking/sleeping Singles Bar for mosquitoes.  He figures a female will eventually find me and then he's 'In like Flynn' faster than you can say 'listen to my sexy 17kHz tone baby!' "

Me:  "Comforting?  I can see that.  You know the males only live for two to three weeks.  It's gonna be a short relationship followed by separation, heartbreak and the inevitable sad recriminations."

The Tutor:  "No time to lose then.  Bloodsucker needs to get laid!  And quick!"


Last I saw, The Tutor was outside in the back garden with his sleeves rolled going all Boko Haram on the swarm to catch a 'female' when it alights on his bare arm.  What neither of us know, however, is whether these haematophagous fuckers seek a bloodmeal before or after mating.  If it is after, poor Bloodsucker is going to have to swap gametes with a damsel already up the duff.  I hope he's into that sort of thing.

No comments: