......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Tuesday

Suckling Hatred

'Sdeath!
Great Zenobia's Ghost 'sdeath I say!

In my home country we suckle hatred of the Caucasoid name from our mother's teat.

The Tutor, he being a Caucasoid and all, is a rare exception to the rule(1).  In fact, just the other day in Singapore, I espied the nonchalant mover waltzing through airport security and cavorting with slim-frocked, blonde-haired and blue-eyed 'stewardesses' who seemed genuinely thrilled to have such glamourous jobs; and all-the-while shod in Zamberlans at that!  I was reminded of a once carefree America that's forever lost - if it ever existed - which I'm too young to have ever experienced anyway.





(1)  The members of ABBA and the original Flower Child Donovan Leitch are also included as rare exceptions.  Oh and the sexiest man alive - or dead; Paul Newman.