......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Sunday

De Haut En Bas

The Tutor:  "My not-so-little missy, the model for Zulily full-figure accoutrement that you are, I must inform you."

Me:  "Another 'de haut en bas' prognostication from above?"

The Tutor:  "Yes.  If I might write something so obtuse and abstract that it could not be understood or at least, falsified, then I am not writing anything of import.  I stake my reputation on being true to the world as it is.  My great fear of intellectuals is a result of their propensity for abstraction and deracination – abstraction in their thinking and deracination in their lives."

Me:  "Nonsense!  Did you not deracinate me from Myanmar and a life of poverty and is your white-boy sexy-talk not certainly an abstraction?"

The Tutor:  "Your response appears to be full of the empty abstraction referred to above, and without any intellectual content.  And don't bother pointing out that my response doesn't have much of the latter either."

Me:  "You needn't worry that I might point out anything.  Phrasal verbs are an abomination unto the lesser known deities - especially those ending in a preposition(the verbs, not the deities).
Employing as you have, and then with certain egregious malice of intent actually concluding, a horrid phrasal verb with a vile preposition is something up with which Sir Winston and I will not put.  As for the quantity and quality of the latter, to which you referred earlier, I would never be so presumptuous to comment - I knows me my place, I does.  As to the former, to which you do not refer in the above, however, our word salads are awash in it.  But as far as empty abstraction goes, it's some of the best!  Innit?"

3 comments:

Flaxen Saxon said...

And they blame the flaxen-haired one for talking complete bollocks. Yewse two should get the Noble prize for 'Tandem Talking Bollocks'. You are the epitome of saying stuff without saying stuff. And who uses the word 'deracination' these days? Only folk who talk unmitigated, bollocks. What is the matter with: 'Taken from and raped softly'. And by the way, the Tutor has nothing to fear except you. Bollocks, bollocks and more bollocks. Made me laugh though.

Sterculian Rhetoric said...

You laughed?
Oh dear, I have failed miserably.

Flaxen Saxon said...

And another thing. My posts are getting rather sensible of late. The 'Arse' quotient has become very thin. Mayhap the new medication is working too well. Check out my latest posts and leave an acerbic comment or two. I need clever input to start up my mental dross otherwise I will dry up like a toad on a hot stone. Think how tragic that would be. Arse. See what you made me do?