......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Sunday

Tyrannicide

"A respected Left-Wing blogger has said it would be morally justified for a suicide bomber to murder the President.

"Blowing up the President is a thorny potato: it has its pros and cons. I see that Fox Television has come down very firmly on the 'Don’t blow up the Pesident' side of the fence, no doubt they feel the time is not ripe, but there are strong arguments to be made on both sides.

No one would seriously deny that the President should to be put to death, but after a fair trial. You can’t just go blowing people up willy-nilly. Sorry, Abdul, but that’s not how we do things over here. You have to go through the proper channels.

But what if the trial drags on for years? What if the President escapes to his Golf Course in Ireland and cheats the noose? There is always that risk. Others would argue that blowing him up will only give him the publicity he craves.

Opinion on whether we should assassinate the President has become dangerously polarized in recent months. It is time to take a step back and consider these questions calmly and dispassionately. And let us focus on the things that unite us, not those which divide us. At the end of the day, it is a matter of individual conscience whether one assassinates the President.

1 comment:

Flaxen Saxon said...

M, why have you not pontificated on my latest intellectual ruminations? I await your penetrating intellectual analysis that has always left me breathless. You are the only intellect that I have discovered that is worthy of comment. I miss thee like a sausage misses a bun, extra onions, and tomato sauce. How can I contemplate future existence without the drippings of your intellectual soul? I am bereft of life and my future existence awaits your musings. Is there a god? I contend, no. All we have is our fragile humanity and our fractured intellect. If I'm in error, you should correct me so. If I control verity you should commend me so. Anything in the middle is but a bland and insouciant compromise. I despise compromise like I despise certainty. Both are imposters and should be avoided like a dose of the clap. In both cases, my loins ache. Although we shall never meet, and to be honest that is the best relationship to which we aspire, at least give me sustenance and hope that I won't be alone in a world full of dullards. Reach out and embrace our intellectual kinship, otherwise, I shall despair and fall into a pit of despond. My sanity is in your hands. Reach out and prevent the fall.