......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Wednesday

Ursaphobic Cunt


(For some reason, ya have to click the video twice to get it to play.  I don't know why, nor do I care to know why.  I suspect it's probably a Far-Right ruse to irk the right-thinking folks)

Without any provocation, vicious, and probably rabid, bear-baiting trained dogs and their crack-addled teenage whore of a handler attack two cute little bear cubs and their fluffy momma.

Is there no end to the wickedness of the average California teen?


She probably already owns two Assault Rifles and will no doubt vote for Trump in 2024.


I like her frock though.  It has that Grapes of Wrath dust-bowl-esque vibe.

Innit?
 

No comments: