......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Wednesday

Unrealised Expectations



Me:  "Before we met I would think of you as a Roman-nosed, elegantly coiffed, Caucasoid god, pawing through your naugahyde bound library of classics whilst disdainfully inhaling a plash of Douro Valley port imprisoned in an immense Orreffors crystal snifter. I supposed you could also, if the occasion required, lift your leg over your shoulder and lick your own testicles - easily."

The Tutor:  "Before we met, I envisioned you delicately sniffing the portofino cuff of your 2,000 dollar silk bishop-sleeved  poet blouse for the scent of the 3,000 dollar perfume you apply to mask the horrid pong of having to actually write to the likes of me."


"We must not let in daylight upon magic" 
~Walter Bagehot

No comments: