......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Wednesday

Rich Bitch's Reality

The Tutor: "Why do you continue to work? We've more than enough now. What is it that drives you to continue in vile gainful yeomanry? Who are you now? Sometimes I feel I do not know you at all."


Me: "Ultimately, I am nowt but a north Mandalay Burmese who has read a bit of history and biology. That means I know this: having been born seventy-nine percent of the way through the century that witnessed the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian, Ottoman, British and Soviet empires, reversal of fortune, and now wrinkles, are this rich bitch's reality. One might as well keep working and have one's Vuittons packed and at the ready."



The Tutor: "Resorting to your faux self-confessional tone? That is very unlike you. Regarding your confession, I pray it does not prove too prophetic, 'cause, like, you know, we's only gots YSL dunnage."

No comments: