......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Monday

Shock Value

You say my posts are designed for ‘shock value’, that I seek ‘attention’ and I ‘lack decorum’. AND you claim I’ve a ‘lack of command’ of the English language.
Shock value? Yes.
Attention? Yes.
You are indeed also correct about my lack of decorum. I am a sordid, seedy and untoward Asian girl - I've no control of it!

Lack of command of the Queen's English?
Oh dear.


I do not, however, seek to haphazardly ejaculate raillery, Onan like, with the intent of maximising the number of minds my wit might bespatter. Instead I wish but to slake the thirst of, and provide a grin or alternatively a girn or two for, the truly intellectually parched. My bon mots will forever remain opaque to those weak and untrained minds indentured as they are to uncompromising dullardry.

No comments: